Clock Guard is a Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/NT/Vista software program that prevents tampering with the computer clock. It can be used for various purposes. A few examples are:
1) Preventing files from being given falsified time/date stamps by manually resetting the system clock and then saving the file.
2) Prevent employees who are using a computer-based time clock from altering the time to allow themselves to "punch in" at a falsified time.
3) Prevent users who have time limited programs (programs that can only be used at certain times) from accessing these programs at improper times.
4) Prevent people who are paying for computer use on a time basis from resetting the clock to reduce the amount of time they pay for.
5) Prevent people who are restricted to a certain amount of computer time per day (usually children) from resetting the computer clock to give themselves more time.
Clock Guard is a free trial software application from the Access Control subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-19. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinXP.
Clock Guard (version 10.0.0) has a file size of 511.64 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 376 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.